- How do I get my iPhone to stop asking for my old Apple ID?
- How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
- How can I get someone else’s Apple ID off my iPhone if I don’t know the password?
- How do I remove previous owner’s Apple ID from an iPad?
- Can you reset an Apple watch without the Apple ID?
- Why does my old Apple ID keep coming up?
- Can you jailbreak an iCloud locked iPhone?
- How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
- How can I see where my Apple ID is being used?
- How do I cancel an old Apple ID?
- Can you remove Apple ID activation lock?
How do I get my iPhone to stop asking for my old Apple ID?
How to fix an iPhone that keeps asking for Apple ID password> Turn if off and on again.> Update your software.> Check your apps and update.> Turn FaceTime and iMessage off and on again.> Sign out of iCloud.> Check iCloud is working.> Reset your password.> Back up and restore.More items…•.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
– Enter their Apple ID and password on your device, or; – Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove).
How can I get someone else’s Apple ID off my iPhone if I don’t know the password?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings. That’s because the Apps that are requesting an update are ones downloaded with another Apple ID. You will not be able to update those apps without that Apple ID password. However, you can delete the apps, and then redownload them from the App Store.
How do I remove previous owner’s Apple ID from an iPad?
How to remove a previous owner’s Apple ID from a used iPhone, iPad, or iPod touchSign in to iCloud.com.Go to Find My iPhone.Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.Click “Remove from Account”
Can you reset an Apple watch without the Apple ID?
Apple devices running iOS 7 or iOS 8 are protected by Activation Lock, which makes it nearly impossible to factory-reset an iPhone or iPad without the user’s Apple ID password. …
Why does my old Apple ID keep coming up?
Helpful answers Try going to settings>iTunes and App Store and make sure that you are signed in to the correct Apple ID. Also more than likely there was an app or something purchased under that Apple ID and needs an update so just make sure you’re signed into the correct account.
Can you jailbreak an iCloud locked iPhone?
Well, the answer to this simple technological question is a definite NO, as we have seen in the introduction section, jailbreaking functions by removing any form of software (s) that may be restricting you from fully accessing your iDevice, but not removing the iCloud lock.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on your iPhoneOpen Settings. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) at the top of the screen.Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out. You then have to enter the previous owner’s Apple ID password.
How can I see where my Apple ID is being used?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to see where you’re signed inTap Settings > [your name], then scroll down.Tap any device name to view that device’s information, such as the device model, serial number, OS version, and whether the device is trusted and can be used to receive Apple ID verification codes.
How do I cancel an old Apple ID?
How to Delete Your Apple ID AccountOpen a web browser on your Mac, PC, or iPad, and navigate to privacy.apple.com. … Enter your Apple ID email and password. … On the Apple ID & Privacy page, select Continue.Under Delete Your Account, select Get Started.More items…•
Can you remove Apple ID activation lock?
Forgot your Apple ID or your Apple ID password? If you have iOS 11 or later and your account is protected with two-factor authentication, you can turn off Activation Lock with your device Passcode. Tap Unlock with Passcode, then tap Use Device Passcode.